Thursday 12 April 2018

Barbeque in the Kunratice forest Monday 16th april. - FYI change of date 18th!


Come for a worldschooling barbeque in the beautiful Kunratice forest!

Bring some things for the bbq (there is a place but you need coal and things to put on)

We will meet at the Roztyly metro station (red line) at 1 pm and walk together. Or you can message me if you are late and i can send the coordinates once we are there. I will go from Vltavska, so anyone that wants to go together can join us there.

I dont remember the exact coordinates but both me and another family that is coming has been there before. There are benches and a play ground and its a nice forest to play in. If you are going message me or add yourself to the facebook event.

Some pics from the meet up yesterday in Stromovka.






No comments:

Post a Comment