Thursday 10 November 2016

Sign up for a family yoga trial lesson

I have in cooperation with Lovely joga arranged for a free trial for family yoga on wednesday 16th at 1015 (dont be late - you need 15 mins to wind down when you get there!).

This is a wonderful opportunity to take part of family yoga that is especially designed for worldschoolers. Its suitable from 3 and up. My husband went last week with our 4 year old and has left a positive review (which is good because he is not the yoga type at all).

We have about 5 families that signed up so far. We would have space for one or two more for the trial if you want to come - then I need to know latest tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is some info from Lovely Joga:

I hope that you and your boys are both healthy and happy, its yet another very cold day in Prague but at least that sun is shining ðŸ˜Š

I am writing to you as promised about the Family Yoga class that will be starting next week. I am going to go through all the details to confirm and even re confrim things ðŸ˜Šthats how I roll!

Family Yoga- Wednesday 16th November- Start/ Finish time 10:30- 11:30 (please arrive at least 15mins earlier, I will be at the studio from 10)
Location- JOGA LETNA-  Dobrovského 666/20, 170 00 Praha 7-HoleÅ¡ovice 
http://www.jogaletna.cz/
Feel free to change clothes (lockers at the studio are provided)
Mats and other equipment are provided by me/ and the studio ðŸ˜Š

After some thought about the price for the class I decided that I wanted to offer some fair discount, in an effort to support Home Schooling ðŸ˜Š Usually my classes are 190 per child per hour- therefore I have done some clever maths and decided that it makes more sense to ask for the following-

One Child/ One Adult- 300 czk (with any additional child and/or adult its 50czk) per class.
(Children under 2 come for free) ♥ But I need to be informed if a baby is joining us so that I can prepare a safe space. ♥

I hope that everything reads clear for you. And please can you email me the contacts of all the families that have confirmed so that I can send them a welcome email. ðŸ˜Š

If you have any questions please ask- And I will write to Helenka from Joga Letna today to book the space for next Wednesday (and for the 4 weeks that follow) ðŸ˜Š

I am looking forward.
Mely 



No comments:

Post a Comment